Monday, December 16, 2013

Hillary | Borrowed Denim





With the weather changing to cooler temps., it's making it less inviting to wear stylish outfits (it takes everything in us to get out of bed in the morn.) But, with one of my favorite fall styles, boyfriend jeans, you can maintain your cozy feel without looking like you just rolled out of bed. 

 My favorite boyfriend jeans, are my DIY mens Levis. I picked up a pair of Men's 501's and distressed them. They are literally soooo comfy, I feel like I'm wearing sweatpants. Which is probably why I wore them 3x last week. They are so easy to style - just grab your favorite flannel and booties, and you are good to go. 

Want to look chic without the effort? You can grab boyfriend inspired denim: here, and here, and here!

Joolz:  Rings are JewelMint, and bracelets/watch are LAMB circa 2009. 

And my boots are from ShoeMint of course: http://www.shoemint.com/shoes/fanny-dalmatian-pony (they're sold out) but, you can grab them in a different color-way here!

xx
Hillary 

No comments:

Post a Comment