Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ali | Deja Vu





  






"You’re like a drug and I can’t relax, I need more, more, more."

For this post, I decided to use the song Deja Vu by Sleeping With Sirens. This song is off the new album Feel. Go check out this Michigan based band here and of course make sure to listen to the song below…duh!


         

The school girl look is definitely in right now. I paired this Brandy Melville plaid dress, with a cropped Forever 21 sweater, thigh highs and my favorite Jeffrey Campbell booties. 

Get the look:
  • Jeffrey Campbell Rumble booties sold here on Urban Outfitters
  • Similar Forever 21 cropped sweater sold here
  • Similar Urban Outfitters thigh highs sold here
  • Brandy Melville plaid dress sold here
  • JewelMint Necklace is unfortunately sold out but get a similar look here!
xoxo
Ali

Photos taken by the quirky Gabrielle Martinez.


2 comments: