Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ali | Jeepers Creepers











While embarrassing to admit, yes I do love the movie Jeepers Creepers...shhh. I thought this name was appropriate in going with the theme of the shoes that I based this shoot around, creepers. I absolutely love the new fad of these shoes and the different ways to wear them. I chose to pair them with my super super skinny black high waisted pants, a vintage T, a distressed denim jacket and a studded two finger ring. Also while at the Melrose Trading Post in LA this past weekend, I found the most amazing sunglasses vendor and picked up the sunnies you see here for super cheap.

A little Miley cover of Lana Del Rey to go with the look.


Get the look:
  • Shoes found here
  • Black high waisted pants found here
  • Similar distressed denim jacket found here
  • Similar studded two finger ring found here
  • For sunglasses go check out Vintage Sunnys here!

xoxo

Ali


Photos taken by the talented Gabrielle Martinez


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this.. The Shoes super Cute and I love that Jacket...So Vintage... JEEPERS CREEPERS!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete